We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West - South Beach

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The Colony, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Key West - South Beach

What is the best way to travel from a hotel in Key West to a hotel in South Beach? Am flying into Key West and out of Miami.

Thanks for ideas.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,716 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key West - South Beach

Welcome to the Support Forum!

You must have asked our question on this forum by mistake. Please post again on the Key West forum. To find the forum just type the name of the city and the word forum in the search box on top right of the page.

Silvia

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,925 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Key West - South Beach

Hi ECN_tct,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Key West, FL forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Key West - South Beach

hire a 1 way car rental and enjoy the ride, lots to see and do.

4. Re: Key West - South Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 06:18