We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clio, Michigan
Level Contributor
184 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Is it necessary to make a reservation far in advance for a Sunset Sail? We were thinking about Danger Charters, we are going the 1st week in June, just two people.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,164 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Danger limits their trips to 20 people so I wouldn't try a walk-up for the Wind & Wine, but booking a few days in advance should be OK.

Their new web page needs work, but you can check availablilty for your date under the Book Now tab.

Pjk

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

A few days ahead is usually adequate. You will be able to look at the forecast and pick the date that will work best for you.

Hernando...
Level Contributor
84 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Does anyone know if Danger still offers a discount for the Wind and Wine sail if you do one of their day sails? We went out with them in 2011 for an all-day trip and loved it. I think I remember an offer for repeat customers, but can't seem to find anything on their website. It could be that they don't offer it any longer or, as PJK mentioned, their new website needs a bit of work and maybe the discount isn't listed.

We'll be there the first of June (woohoo!) and definitely want to do the all-day trip again and are planning on the Wind & Wine sail. We'll probably do both regardless of whether we can get a discount. But if I can get a discount then I'll have more money to spend at other establishments ;)

PHILADELPHIA,PA
Level Contributor
402 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Sun, I found a $10 coupon for Dangers Wind and Wine on www.see-Florida.com/key-west/ coupons

It's on page 2. I hope that helps.

Hernando...
Level Contributor
84 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

Thanks TravelJunkie!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,164 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

TravelJunky's web page has some great deals - $2.00 here, $10.00 there. They'll add up quick.Great find!

The 20%'er if here but note the expiry date..

keywestchamber.org/coupons/coupondownloads/d…

Pjk

7. Re: Reservations in advance for Sunset Sails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 04:15