We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Flip

Lima, Ohio
Level Contributor
175 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Flip

Key West is going to be on Travel Chanel's show Trip Flip tomorrow night at 8, if anyone is interested. Can't wait to see what fun things they will do!

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Flip

Show Info says a Denver couple get a 3 day vacation in the Florida Keys. Includes a seaplane ride, snorkeling and jet ski ride.

Mentioned in this post
Denver
Denver
Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Flip

I'll be sure to watch this one for sure. Just back from my third visit to Key West myself. Will be interested seeing where they stay and if they discover anything to do we have missed out on.

Mentioned in this post
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Flip

set to record it, thanks.

Be sure to check out the next episode, where they go on a ride on the Goodyear blimp out here in L.A. We've been trying for years to get an invite for a ride on the blimp! You can't buy a ride, it's invite only.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
419 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Flip

The Machine!!!

West Palm Beach, FL
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Flip

I like Trip Flip. Got it DVRed. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Flip

I thought it was good! It covered 2 of my favorite areas Islamorada & Key West (not to say other places weren't on there)! Looks like they had fun - especailly @ the end :)

Mentioned in this post
Islamorada
Islamorada
Florida Keys, FL
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Flip

They did a lot of cool things, but I think the part I liked the best was their short-cut drive to the Keys - taking the seaplane!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Flip

Great show!! It made the Keys looks the the best place to vacation!! Tim wants to go up and try the hand glider!!

West Palm Beach, FL
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Flip

The 2-bedroom penthouse @ Ocean Key overlooking Mallory Square looked amazing! I think if we stayed there we would never leave the room!

Mentioned in this post
Mallory Square
Mallory Square
11,972 Reviews
Key West, FL
Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip Flip

Really? I was disappointed.. thought they could have down better.. but then I guess it was only a 30 min show.