We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Southwest opened the flight schedule through early January today.

The schedule to Key West is very spotty at best from my airport, so I called to inquire and the agent said that there have been some technical difficulties and to check back later today.

I am curious to know if other travelers are having the same issue from other origins? I am really hoping that our route has not been reduced so drastically. If anyone is having better luck, or has some other insight, please let me know.

Key West Catamaran Sailing and Water...
72 reviews
from US$145.00*
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip...
44 reviews
from US$178.99*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
57 reviews
from US$63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
PA
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

I just checked and I'm hardly seeing any flights at all. I've been waiting for the first week of November to open up. I was hoping for a few more options than what I'm seeing. I see one leg down and two on the day I want to fly back, but one of those is already sold out??

Hopefully the agent you spoke with is correct and we'll see a better schedule later today.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,351 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Schedule changes take time to get into the computer, give em a day or two...

Dublin, OH
Level Contributor
215 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

we had the same problem. Very limited flights, in fact, just came here to post this issue.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
623 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Thank You So Much...I just checked for Philly-KW for FF and bought tickets $350 ea round trip.

Great early hours and 2 free checked bags....filled with costumes....perfect !

Corolla, North...
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

I was checking SW flights out of ORF, VA & the results said SW was no longer flying to KW after August!! I'll have to recheck!

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
421 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

I all but gave up on Southwest. If I can get a flight in, I can't get a flight out. Or it will say, southwest has no flights on the days you chose etc etc I imagine all these planes lined up on the tarmac. lol If they land, they must also leave.

Columbia, MD
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

For some reason the flights to Key West on Southwest are not available immediately when they release the flight schedules. When we were looking for tickets from BWI to Key West for Fantasy Fest, they flights were available almost a month after Southwest released the fall schedule.

Dublin, OH
Level Contributor
215 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

I checked again this morning and found a new return flight that wasn't there yesterday. Called SW and they changed for me, and I saved $11.00!

PA
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Something must be messed up with their system! When I checked yesterday it already showed a flight sold out. Now that flight is no longer even showing for me, but the prices have already been jacked up for the only flight left. I guess I'll have to call in and find out what's going on. I was hoping if I waited a day or two they would have all the kinks worked out . . .

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Southwest Flights Nov/Dec 2013

Please let us know if you get a response, livetotravelandeat.