We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue chair Bay Rum

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Blue chair Bay Rum

Can anyone tell me which bars in keywest is caring the new Kenny Chesney Blue Chair Bay Rum. The ads make me want one and I will be there on Sat.

thanks

Rockford, Illinois...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue chair Bay Rum

Sounds like you have a good excuse to go on a major bar crawl looking for this rum. I hope you find it, or at least have a good time trying to find it.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,788 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue chair Bay Rum

Based on the Facebook page I don't think anyplace has been announced, but it is this month.

Pjk

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue chair Bay Rum

Try the rum bar on upper Duval. Even if they don't have it, they will have many others you can try until you find one you like, or can no longer tell the difference!

4. Re: Blue chair Bay Rum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:17