We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Publix/Food Allergies

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Spring Lake, New...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Key West Publix/Food Allergies

TIA for your help....I am traveling to KW with our 17 month old son who has food allergies. We have been to KW numerous times, just not since he's been eating table food. I am trying to get info on PUBLIX and any other grocery stores and the availability of certain brands of food my son can eat. I checked out the PUBLIX website but am having difficulty doing any type of product search. Any info would be appreciated!

In particular, since his diet is limited, I am looking for Al Fresco Sausage, Bell and Evans Coconut chicken tenders, Rice Dream Rice Milk, Rudi's bread or Udi's Bread, Vans waffles, Applegate products and Enjoy Life products.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,802 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key West Publix/Food Allergies

The Publix in Marathon definitely has the Al Fresco Sausage and Rice Dream Rice Milk. I would be surprised if the Key West one didn't. They are pretty good when you call and ask about specific products. I would call them for sure.

Spring Lake, New...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Key West Publix/Food Allergies

Thanks Bluewater! I will definitely try calling. Just didn't want to bother them!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
84 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Key West Publix/Food Allergies

They do have the Rice Dream Milk, Applegate products both frozen and meat items. Thy also carry the Rudi's and vans items. If you call the store ask for either the Grocery or Asst. Grocery Manager. They will be able to help you with more information.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
798 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Key West Publix/Food Allergies

If Publix doesn't. I'm sure Fausto's will.

5. Re: Key West Publix/Food Allergies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:18