We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,204 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

http://www.fla-keys.com/newsletter/201307/

Pjk

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

Hello pjk,

When you click into the link and see the picture on the right hand side of the two ladies pulling the kayak, um, this has been bugging me for a while as I always see that picture. Does anyone know where exactly that was taken??? And possibly the time of year it was too?

Thanks!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,204 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

My guess is Boca Grande which is about 9 miles out of Key West, just far enough for the smaller boats to get to but, because of their range, only on days with perfect conditions. I think Pj was on a trip that went out there.

Pjk

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

Cool and thank you! I have never been out there and did not know it could get so calm occasionally.

4. Re: Florida Keys Newsletter for July, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 06:18