We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with lodging

United States
Level Contributor
129 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help with lodging

We want something on the water. I know there are no big beaches but just something on the water and relaxing. We want to be really close to all the action. We want nice and clean and luxurious. Suggestions? Budget is not a huge concern.

Maryland
Level Contributor
699 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with lodging

I was looking for something like this also..... we chose The Pier House.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with lodging

I was going to suggest the Pier House. It fits your requirements perfectly.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with lodging

Also look at Ocean Key and The Hyatt. Both are next door to The Pier House and just as nice.

Co. Durham England
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with lodging

Ocean key wonderful location.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with lodging

I agree with all mentioned thus far. We are staying at the Westin currently and I would add t to the list. The sunset key location looks heavenly but you'd have to be okay getting dropped off by a boat shuttle whenever you wanted to go out. We have enjoyed staying in the hub of things and would also enjoy that location. Enjoy!

6. Re: Help with lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:19