We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wesley Chapel...
Level Contributor
591 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

The bar/restaurant combo card is on sale until 10/16. Buy one, get one. While it's only good for the rest of 2013, it's still a good deal if you are planning on going to KW this year.

Delaware
Level Contributor
187 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

We had purchased our bar cards during a 2-4-1 deal a few months agao and they were SO worth getting! We were just in KW last week and used the cards several times, they paid for themselve by the second use!

Berne, Indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Thanks for post. Just ordered my 2-4-1 now for trip over thanksgiving!

Maryland
Level Contributor
699 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Just to clarify, if I get the 2-4-1, that way my husband and I could both get 2-4-1 drinks in a bar drinking different cocktails (I could get 2 wines, he could get 2 gin/tonics)? right?

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,982 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Yes, as long as you both have your own bar cards.

Pjk

Boston
Level Contributor
107 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

I see the Schooner Wharf bar on the list of establishments but don't recognize much else. What's up with the other bars?

Edited: 14 October 2013, 03:28
Boston
Level Contributor
107 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Another question.... How long do they take for delivery. I will be arriving on October 30.

Thanks.

Wesley Chapel...
Level Contributor
591 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

I don't know how long delivery takes, but you can reach out to them prior to ordering. They could have them sent to wherever you are staying or do a rush. When I've ordered them, it seems about a week before they arrive.

Location of the bars are all over. Quite a few are on Duval or just off. On the website, they have links for each bar that will tell you where they are located. Since they are scattered around, make it a challenge to visit all of them.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

Delivery only takes as long as the post office takes to get them to you. We had ours in a few days. They're really good about getting the cards out in the mail right away.

The other bars are places worth visiting, even if you haven't heard of them before. We discovered Bagatelle that way - we will definitely return there, it was one of our favorites on our last trip! Some others we probably won't return to unless we have the 2-4-1 again. Any bar that has a 2-4-1 is worth visiting, at least in my opinion . :)

Wesley Chapel...
Level Contributor
591 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

I'd agree Julie - we had never heard of the Bottlecap until we got the card the first year it came out. It ended up being a great stop on our walks to El Siboney.

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
192 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Key West Bar Cards are 2-4-1

I'm so glad you posted this. I just bought mine for my trip in December. It says they mail them out every M-W-F via USPS.