We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

I'm travelling to key west next year with my parents and in laws and we are looking for somewhere to stay for 3 nights. All of the private homes require at least 5 nights whereas we can only stay 3 nights. We don't care about being in old town as we have a car and aren't big drinkers. I saw today the marriott beachside has 3 bedroom suites. Do any of the other hotels offer this? Would be better to have some seating area otherwise we have to hang out in each other's rooms.

Thanks!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,339 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Beachside's suites are sweet!

If you go with Beachside, try and get a room either on the top floor (3) or the 1st floor. The top has a small roof top deck to each room and the 1st floor has stairs right from your porch to the ground. The middle floor - neither of these.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
39 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Sunset Key has three and four bed cottages. It is located on its own island about 400 yards from Mallory Square and the boat runs back and forth every 30 minutes. My wife and I have stayed at several places in KW and now only go to Sunset Key. It is a little pricier than others but it very much worth it.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Thank you both for replying so quickly! I'll check those out now :)

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,513 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

And the Santa Maria Suites has 1 and 2 bedroom suites. Perhaps one of each would do? ---> http://www.santamariasuites.com/

Pjk

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,509 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Parrot Key also has three bedroom units.

parrotkeyresort.com/#accommodations/key-west…

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Omg I did not know that about parrot key, before it was one of the hotels high up on our list but it was ditched in favour of having a suite somewhere. Thanks so much!

Warren, Michigan...
Level Contributor
368 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

Rose lane villas has a 3 bedroom villa. Its the 2nd and 3rd floor of an old house. It's a really good value down the alley in the heart of Duval. It comes with one free parking spot. The pool is very nice. Check it out.

8. Re: Where to stay in Key West, 3 couples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 05:17