We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports bar

Grove City, Ohio
5 posts
Sports bar

We are heading to KW Saturday the 7th. Looking for a place to watch the Big ten championship game.... Please advise!!

Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Sports bar

Jack Flats

Rockaway Beach, NY
Level Contributor
359 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: Sports bar

I second Jack Flats. At any one time there are about 20 large flat screens with any sport you can want. If its not on at the moment, someone will look for it. Food, prices and service are all good.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
33 posts
3. Re: Sports bar

JDL BIG 10 Sports Bar. I emphasize BIG 10 ! They will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your game. And even if your not a Big 10 fan, we were Big East fans, they took great care of us.

Key West
Level Contributor
13 posts
343 reviews
4. Re: Sports bar

JDL's is the place for you. They even have small private rooms where you and a few friends can watch the game of your choice. The have enough TV's that you can watch all the BIG 10 games. GOOOO GREEN!

They also have decent food and a good array of beverages. We like it better than Jack Flat's, possibly because it is off Duval and not as crowded.

Did I mention "GOOOOOOOO GREEEEEEEEEEEN!!

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,850 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Sports bar

I also like JDL's better than Jack Flatt's. We've always had good service and good food there.

Iowa
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Sports bar

JDL's for sure, owners is from Wisconsin he knows Big 10!!

Dublin, OH
Level Contributor
215 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Sports bar

JDL's for me. Good food, good service. Thoroughly enjoyed all the times I've been there.

Grand Rapids mi
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
51 reviews
8. Re: Sports bar

can't go wrong at either place....but you gotta go with JDL for the BIG 10 game !!!!

GO BUCKS !!!!

Grand Rapids mi
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Sports bar

and yes...it sucks to be a Buckeye "up north"....

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,850 posts
45 reviews
10. Re: Sports bar

Ha, I bet it does Rog! I have a UCF flag hanging in JDLs, I guess we should go visit it next week. ;)