We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More on nonstop flights. NYC to key west

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
1,128 reviews
Save Topic
More on nonstop flights. NYC to key west

We have three airports so I am happy to use any of them and any carrier it seems that winter 2012 inaugurated a few no stops. Mostly weekend. Mostly dec20 into jan as far as I could tell. Does anyone have any industry intel as to when there will be more? There are plenty of one stop change plane options. It is just that a nonstop cuts the time in half. And nice as Delta's terminal in laguardia is, I'd really rather spend the time in KW. Can you blame me?

Key West Catamaran Sailing and Water...
72 reviews
from US$145.00*
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip...
44 reviews
from US$178.99*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
59 reviews
from US$63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
key west
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More on nonstop flights. NYC to key west

All I know is they did it last year very temporally and this years schedule seems the same. I too would love it to be permanent but it's unlikely.

2. Re: More on nonstop flights. NYC to key west

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Key West