We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nabe names/boundaries--what is Old Town? places to stay

new york
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
1,158 reviews
Save Topic
nabe names/boundaries--what is Old Town? places to stay

I am not familiar with names of sections--are there agreed upon borders to Old Town? I am assuming it includes Duval but not sure about where designation extends. Also what are the nearby neg=ighborhood names.

One place I've seen betwen airport and Old Town which might suit some trvelers in Sheraton Suites--it looks very beachy and looks out onto ocean. I think that's the ocean--which is the guolf? I imagine the price is right but I imagine a car might be useful/ Also ont he other side - Roosevelt-sort of a strip? arent' there places to stay there?

Key West Full-Day Power Adventure...
96 Reviews
from US$145.00*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
109 Reviews
from US$63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
394 Reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
37,234 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nabe names/boundaries--what is Old Town? places to stay

You might not even need a car at the suites. Cab it from the airport then use their shuttle to old town.

Pjk

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nabe names/boundaries--what is Old Town? places to stay

A lot of the New Town hotels offer free shuttles to Old Town.

3. Re: nabe names/boundaries--what is Old Town? places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18