We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay??

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Place to stay??

Single gal looking for place to stay, social but not partyer. Not crazy expensive, but not cheap. Not sure what the going rates are, maybe $100 - $150 per night.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,204 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay??

The Key West Harbor Inn is a little more expensive, but looking at the rooms and rates will show you how the cost can vary depending on when you stay ---> http://keywestharborinn.com/

Pjk

Reading...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay??

Hey crazyinkc, I have never stayed there but friends of mine did and they luved Angelina guest House, it might be in that price range , also when you are planning to visit will effect the price.

Haughton, Louisiana
Level Contributor
174 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay??

Love Angelina!! Its with in walking distance to Duval, they have a pool, and breakfast.

Jamestown, North...
Level Contributor
109 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay??

I'll be staying at the Angelina for the first time in July, very excited because I have heard many very good things about it.

Painesville, Ohio
Level Contributor
310 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to stay??

Key west bed and breakfast.

Elkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Place to stay??

Depending on the time of year you're going, Eden House might be worth considering. Their semi-private room is $120 - 160 during "off-season". Semi-private rooms have a shared bath with another room. However, Eden House is a very nice place and a great location.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
81 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Place to stay??

I second PJK's idea of Key West Harbor Inn - happy hour and breakfast included for a pretty decent rate depending on when you are staying - and the location and grounds cannot be beat!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Place to stay??

Travelgirl, sounds like you didn't have problems with construction noise, dirt, etc? From the looks of the giant hotel project right there, it seems like it would be a nightmare. From what you say it's a non-issue, which is good news for the lovely KWHI.

Any insets would be helpful, thanks!

9. Re: Place to stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 06:19