We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

I must take another quick business trip to Key West. Poor me. Lol!!! Very busy in Key West this weekend. Only a handful of places with vacancies. I chose Lighthouse Court. Hope this was a decent choice. Unfortunately, I am only there for two nights, so accomodations should not be the big of a deal. Have booked a treatment and Prana Spa on Friday afternoon. Looking very forward to that. Must take a trip to the bank at Key Plaza on Friday morning. After my business is out of the way...I am on my own. Not leaving until late on Saturday. I sould be able to enjoy tomorrow evening, most of Friday and a good part of Saturday. Short trip, but glad to do it.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

Lighthouse Court is in a great spot. Just a quick couple of blocks from Firefly, Santiago's and Blue Heaven. And, heading over toward Duval, Blackfin Bistro, 915 and the Orchid Bar. Good score!

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

Glad to hear KeyWestSteps!

I had considered staying there on my last trip but was concerned about all the comments of the small rooms. Like I said, only two nights, so no big deal. I know the location and am fine with that. I am not a hotel snob, so sure things will be fine.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

I rent a house down the street on Terry Lane and have always noticed how clean the grounds are, but don't know about the rooms specifically, but either way, clean is good.

Glad you get to be back so soon!

Edited: 30 January 2014, 12:21
Delaware
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

suzybro....another business trip to Key West? Is your company hiring?????

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

LOL!

I should probably clarify that this is "personal" business. My husband and I live on a boat and are currently conducting "professional" business in the Bahamas. I must do banking in the US from time to time. My bank has locations in Ft. Lauderdale and Key West. I pick Key West every time. I will be back in the Bahamas; Saturday night. Living a fairly charmed life these days, I must say.

6. Re: Last minute trip....leaving tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:23