We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at the reach

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
501 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
parking at the reach

We will be driving down to Fantasy Fest and staying at the Reach - looks like self park is $20 a day - just trying to save any little bit we can - is there public street parking anywhere near the resort? We will probably park it and leave it for the 4 nights we are there

Key West Catamaran Sailing and Water...
71 reviews
from US$145.00*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
55 reviews
from US$63.00*
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip...
44 reviews
from US$178.99*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
377 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking at the reach

There is almost no street parking down by the Reach, none that is what I call close, most of it is for local residents and even that is scarce. There very very few pubilc lots up that way as well, I'm struggling to think of where one is actually. $20/day is a pretty good bargain. Your car will be in a covered garage and accessible if you need it. I think your best bet is to park it right there.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
10,861 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking at the reach

I would not try to park on the street during Fantasy Fest. Parking is at a premium and if you park in spots reserved for residents, you will likely be towed. You can try the area around the Casa Marina and walk back to The Reach, but be very careful not to block driveways, gates, or to park anywhere labeled "resident only."

South Jersey
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking at the reach

We had no problem parking along side the Casa Marina during FF last year, in fact we used the car almost daily and would have a spot when we returned.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
36,092 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking at the reach

That's the end of Reynolds Street just before it stops at Higgs Beach. I've always thought they kept that area free of meters so that the overflow parking from the Casa could park there for free. Good idea. It's maybe a five minute walk back to the Reach.

Pjk

South Jersey
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking at the reach

We usually parked on Reynolds but coming from the Reach you can first try Seminole Street along side the Casa which also doesn't have meters and is the shorter walk, then make a right on Reynolds if you can't find a parking space on Seminole. In fact I just did a Google Streetview and you can see several available spaces on that side of the Casa.

6. Re: parking at the reach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16