We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West wedding photographer

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Key West wedding photographer

Willing to pay top dollar, looking for a photographer in the Key West to take Wedding ceremony pictures.

If you have a negative experience PLEASE SHARE.

Thank you in advance!!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,686 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key West wedding photographer

http://twistoffateimagery.com/

I think this girl takes beautiful photos.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Key West wedding photographer

There are many talented photographers in Key West. One of my favorites is Nick Doll. I love how creative he is., and his wedding pictures are so beautiful.

www.nickdollphotography.com/

I suggest that you take a look at the websites of those recommended and see the style that you like, and also the price.

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Key West wedding photographer

I will second Nick Doll. His work is great, prices are good, & he is a really good guy.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 18:33
Key West
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Key West wedding photographer

Nick Doll did our wedding and he did a GREAT job. Alicia Renner is also very good. I'm not sure if she is doing weddings anymore. http://aerphotography.com/

Edited: 18 May 2014, 21:34
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Key West wedding photographer

Wonderful thank you!!

if you did your wedding Key West, and it was on the beach please share with me your choice of venue.

My husband and I are looking to renew our vows, on the beach. Ceremony only (no reception), 10 people maximum.

We're Canadians but travel to Florida often (and have to throw in I love American people, so friendly and genuine - at least in Florida and the South).

So any knowledge by locals is golden.

:-)

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Key West wedding photographer

My wife and I were married through Chapel by the Sea wedding services in September 2013 and still have not received pictures from ceremony as promised in the package we purchased. Please stay away from this company -we have reported to BBB and have been trying unsuccessfully trying to reach out to the Chapel by the Sea ever since September of 2013...Have fun on your trip and enjoy the keys!

7. Re: Key West wedding photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 07:16