We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Tequila bar.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Tequila bar.

I heard a friend opened a Tequila bar on Duval, near the old Fast Buck Freddies. Does anyone know the name? Thanks.

Corolla, North...
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Tequila bar.

Agave 308 Tequila Bar is relatively new, a year or two old and is located on Front St. Is it possible that may be the one you heard of?

Lockport, IL
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Tequila bar.

Can't you ask your friend?

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Tequila bar.

I will when I get down there....don't have a number for him down there.....heard this from another friend!

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,509 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Tequila bar.

Jim, did this place just open since you were there last week? Beachfuzz, it wouldn't be Agave; that's right around the corner from where the OP stays.

south dennis n.j.
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Tequila bar.

there is something new on the bottom of Laconcha

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Tequila bar.

That may be it...I was told it was up by Fast Buck Freddie's so that would about right! I only got up that way once last week and didn't see anything new. Guess I will check out the end of the month, was just curious...thanks

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,513 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Tequila bar.

The new place at the borton of La Concha is a new wine bar/store, Wine-O, not anywhere as appealing as Vinos a few blocks away on Duval.

Pjk

8. Re: New Tequila bar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16