We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best western key ambassador

cork
Level Contributor
31 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Best western key ambassador

Hi guys

I booked best western key ambassador for early November

Irish couple first time in the keys

A few questions

How far is it from the downtown

And is there good public transport

Thanks in advance for all help guys

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,513 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best western key ambassador

Your hotel is near the airport, so you'll be about 2.5 - 3 miles from old town, depending where you want to go. There is a bus system, you can check out the fares and schedules in the link below. We've never used the bus in Key West, so I don't know how convenient it will be for you but others will probably jump in with their thoughts. Taxis are plentiful in Key West, so that's another option. If you don't mind the long ride, bikes are a good way to get around the island.

http://www.kwtransit.com/m/routes

cork
Level Contributor
31 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best western key ambassador

Cheers

Cruisemom :)

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,513 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best western key ambassador

Hey Tony, I just noticed you're from Cork. One of the football players at University of Central Florida is also from Cork. UCF is actually playing a game in Dublin vs Penn State on August 30. So if you watch that game, now you know which team you'll want to win. ;) I'm a huge UCF fan and Sean is one of my favorites. We contemplated going to Ireland for that game but we'll be in Key West instead.

cork
Level Contributor
31 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best western key ambassador

Cheers

Cruisemom :)

I'll keep a eye out for that game

Enjoy key west I can't wait till November

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
593 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best western key ambassador

You may want to consider Best Western Hibiscus Motel. I was just in The Keys last week for 3 days and stayed there....it is 2 blocks away from Duvall st.

6. Re: Best western key ambassador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:17