We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Service at the Duval Inn.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Topic
Super Service at the Duval Inn.

So....I had a minor issue with my room in Key West the first night at the Duval Inn on Angela Street. It wasn't a big deal, but the staff was incredible. I booked one of the cheaper, small rooms at this guest house style place and when I politely brought up the problem, they upgraded me to a super luxurious room with a four poster bed. I Figured I got a sweet deal for a minor inconvenience and was thrilled to accept. Then I get home...and today, I got an email from the place apologizing profusely for my trouble and refunding the cost of my last nights stay. I'd say that's a pretty good reason to be a repeat customer for future visits.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

:)

LeRoy, NY
Level Contributor
100 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

glad to hear, we have 4 rooms booked there for the end of March, beginning of April 2015!

Delaware
Level Contributor
187 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

Sounds like great customer service!! We are staying there over July 4th and really looking forward to it!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,201 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

That's awesome. A little guest service goes a long way and they've figured that out. We stayed at Duval Inn for the first time last month and will be back there again for three nights next week before checking into our timeshare for the week.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

WOW! Cheers to The Duval Inn!!!

6. Re: Super Service at the Duval Inn.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:17