Firstly, please forgive me for my laziness in researching Key West thoroughly for myself, however, my husband and I are about to embark on an epic 7 week, 12 stop trip of a lifetime around America in a few weeks time and I am feeling a tad overwhelmed by it all!
I would love some suggestions on things to do/ places to go in Key West for people like us.
A bit of info on us below:-
- In our early 30's (no kids)
- Staying at the Southernmost Hotel for 3 days in August
- Love ALL things tiki - tiki bars/ nautical/ tropical themed bars and restaurants
- Are vegan (but not fussy - happy to eat fries or adapt meals)
- Love animals and marine life, sea activities
- REALLY love a good cocktail (especially if it's by the ocean)
- Love to explore new places and try new things
- Hubby is a photographer and loves to be inspired on his travels
Any suggestions/ tips would be sincerely appreciated! Thank you!!Edited: 03 July 2014, 02:53