We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for hotels in key west

Maywood,New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
looking for hotels in key west

looking for suggestions for lodging...Need it to be clean with A/C. two bedroom hotel or condo would meet our needs. Never been down there but on our bucket list. there will be three of us traveling together. Thanks

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for hotels in key west

Do you have a budget, and time of year. Also will you have a car?

Maywood,New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for hotels in key west

yes we will be driving down from palm beach sometime in March of 2015. I would like to keep the price of the lodging on the med to lower end. Although a clean and a/c room is a must.

conn
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for hotels in key west

Try The Palm's Hotel on White St,

http://palmskw.com/

Cleveland, Ohio...
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for hotels in key west

You could try Simonton Court on Simonton Street. It's a really cute B&B with a nice pool and it's the best location. I stayed there with my wife not too long ago. If you want a less expensive place you will probably have to stay out in New Town area. There's a bunch of construction going on now, though, so it's a pain driving around.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,909 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for hotels in key west

All hotels here have air conditioning and the construction in New Town will be done by 2015. If you want to pay a bit extra for location, look at Best Western Hibiscus. Nice, clean, large rooms, pool, and free parking.

If you don't mind driving a couple miles to get to Old Town, inn at Key West is a good option. There will also be a new Hampton Inn opening soon. They are typically clean and everything will be new.

De
Level Contributor
263 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for hotels in key west

Try the Key West Bahama House. Great loacation. There are 4 unit in the bldg and I went in 2 of them in May as we have rented all 4 for a long weekend in April ..62+ old frinds meeeting up in KW. You will love this place!

7. Re: looking for hotels in key west

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18