We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
conn
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

Three middle aged women would like to room together in one room, but prefer separate beds. Any ideas of lodging in Old Town would be appreciated.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

Quick search here in forums of "3 beds" pulled up this recent Thad that may be helpful to you. You can search same and read the rest.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34345-i53-k743984…

Daytona...
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

NYAH,420 Margaret Street

conn
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

Thanks, the thread was especially helpful.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

http://www.vrbo.com/68720

I know you said B&B or small in but just thought I'd throw this out there. It is the condo I just stayed in and it is absolutely perfect, with 3 beds to suit your needs. It is in a prime location being the first condo in Truman Annex on Southard St, just inside the gate. They do nightly rentals with a 3 night minimum and rates are very reasonable. It is very nice to have a "home" as your base when vacationing.

Good luck in your search!

5. Re: One room 3 single beds in B and B or small Inn.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:17