We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a big house

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
176 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a big house

Does anyone know of either a big house or two houses next door to each other? I checked on VRBO, but nothing seemed to fit my needs. We are traveling with 4 families altogether, so would need at least 8 bedrooms, if not more..............

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,273 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a big house

Moorings Realty usually has some - Google for their website.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,273 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a big house

maybe two homes next to each other?

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,236 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a big house

I would check with the realty companies for the area, the chamber of commerce can help you will their contact info. The Carribean Resort has duplex units that are really nice that sleep 6 per side, not sure if they have a bigger one, they do have a 2 story unit right on the water, not sure how many it sleeps.

Key Colony Beach in Marathon has one house that will sleep 10 & has it's own pool. You may be able to get a 2nd place on the same street that will sleep 6 or 8. Check with Key Colony Beach Realty for info.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
512 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a big house

You might consider the suites at Islander Resort. Or lori@stayinthefloridakeys.com

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a big house

Not sure of the date required and currency of this request but just in case others have the same need, we stayed here with 20 friends last year adn it was great!

http://www.alligatorreef.net/

6. Re: Looking for a big house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 16:05
rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a big house

You may want to try the Caribbean Resort. Very nice resort in Islamorada. Google the name along with Islamorada and you should find the website. I have stayed here twice and loved it both times.

Islamorada
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a big house

Try looking at Island Villa Rental Properties. They have a bunch of homes for rent in Islamorada. There website is www.IslandVilla.com

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a big house

Absolutely contact Lori at StayintheFloridaKeys.com. I had my wedding at one of her properties - 2 houses right next to each other with a total of 10 bedrooms. It was paradise! Our families definitely plan on staying there again.

10. Re: Looking for a big house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Islamorada