We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caloosa Cove Resort

4 posts
Save Topic
Caloosa Cove Resort

Looking for feedback on Caloosa Cove Resort in Islamorada, FL

Orlando, Fl
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Caloosa Cove Resort

Caloosa Cove is isolated, about 5-7 miles from town, but I stayed there a couple of years ago and it was very nice. There is a beautiful pool beside the ocean, and a bar that is busy most of the time

Lake Geneva
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Caloosa Cove Resort

We have reservations at the Caloosa Cove in April. Was wondering if anyone had any feedback for you. My brother in law lives in Key Largo and he recommended this place.

One always wonders when spending a ton of money per night on a room. Hopeing it's worth it.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,178 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caloosa Cove Resort

I knew some people who used to stay there a few years ago and they liked it. You are on the very south end of Islamorada but still only about 15 minutes from everything. It looks like a nice place. There is a little store on site for sodas, beer and snacks too. We always stop there for gas as its usually cheaper there than anywhere else in the keys.

4. Re: Caloosa Cove Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 03:16