We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainbow Bend

orlando
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Rainbow Bend

If you want a great vacation go to Rainbow Bend. I don't get why people are complaining. I've gone their every summer for the past ten years. I've stayed at many places down in the keys, but honestly they have the best deals. I mean obviously you have to pay for gas for your boat, don't any of you ever purchase gas..it's expensive...they aren't just going to give it away. The room price isn't bad at all, considering what a quiet private little atmosphere you get with it. And to all of those who complain about hurricanes...honestly, have you never experienced one? They can be quite devastating. In fact most of the places in the keys never recover from hurricane damage, but every year Rainbow Bend gets right back up on it's feet. But all in all considering how many seedy and overly priced places there are in the keys...Rainbow Bend is not one to complain about.

Marathon, Fl
Destination Expert
for Marathon
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainbow Bend

Good for you sticking up for a place you enjoy! I drove by there this morning and agree with your description of quiet private atmosphere.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,630 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainbow Bend

Been watching reviews for some time here. Who has made negative posts about Rainbow?

3. Re: Rainbow Bend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 19:16