We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motels during fantasy fest 2008

Which Marathon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tallahassee, FL
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
motels during fantasy fest 2008

Can anyone recommend motels during Fantasy Fest 2008 and is there a bus that runs from Marathon to Key West. My wife finally agreed to go but is not willing to pay the rediculous prices of Key West with the 5 night minimum. Thanks!

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: motels during fantasy fest 2008

The bus runs from KW to Marathon, but it -- as of this year, at least -- leaves KW no later than midnight on Saturday. I believe you need to leave earlier to catch the bus on other nights, plus do the usual connection at Searstown from the local to the Marathon bus.

There are many nice reasonably priced mom-and-pops in Marathon. I'm only familiar with them from the outside, so I can't offer good advice there. It appears the Sea Dell has just gone through a pretty extensive renovation.

Tallahassee, FL
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: motels during fantasy fest 2008

Thanks IslandKitty. If the bus leaves that early, we might have to find a place in KW if possible.

3. Re: motels during fantasy fest 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:16