We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reef Resort Villa

northern mich
1 post
Save Topic
Reef Resort Villa

Any Comments- Nice Place? Clean? Looking to be there in April, Thanks

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,008 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reef Resort Villa

I have never been inside the rooms. decent property from the outside. Be sure to get a room away from the road - US1 is noisy, esp late at night when the big trucks go through. Also -- aircraft noise overhead from the airport.

Marathon, Fl
Destination Expert
for Marathon
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reef Resort Villa

My parents have stayed there alot over the years.Very

nice place, very clean. They have paddle boats and canoes you can use free of charge. Bikes also. The pool is very nice. The clubhouse burned down after Hurricane Wilma, but if it is your first time there, you would never have known it was there.

The noise from the planes is nothing to worry about, there is none at night. These days, the biggest plane flying into Marathon is a lear jet.

I would recommend The Reef.

3. Re: Reef Resort Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 18:16