We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mail delivery

Clarksboro, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mail delivery

I am renting at Key Colony Beach for 3 months. How can I get mail while I am there?

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,648 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mail delivery

There is a Post office in KCB, I would check with them to see if its possible to forward mail to a general delivery box there. Not sure if they will do it or will make you purchase a 1 year box.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,664 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mail delivery

If I were you. I'd talkwith the PO in Marathon. The KCB hours are 11:00 - 1:00 and 2:00 - 4:00 M-F.

They have 1 year and 6 month rental options.

Mentioned in this post
Marathon
Marathon
Florida Keys, FL
Marathon, FL
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mail delivery

doesn't the house you are renting have a mailbox, you could just forward your mail for 3 months.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,896 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mail delivery

Not in Key Colony Beach. No mail service except the PO.

5. Re: Mail delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marathon