We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th Birthday In Marathon

Weatherford, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
40th Birthday In Marathon

Any suggestions as where to stay in Jan for 9 days with a group of fun and loud adults?

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,637 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th Birthday In Marathon

What are you looking for? A town home? A hotel? A private home? What do you want to pay? How many "loud adults"?

Most private homes rent for a week at a time. 9 days might be a problem, especially in January. January is high season, so I'd suggest that you are behind the curve right now in your planning.

Weatherford, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th Birthday In Marathon

We are looking for a private home(or a town home) and a week would be fine. I think there should be 8-9 adults and by loud , I mean there is lots of laughter and would not want to be situated some where that we may keep up someones children.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40th Birthday In Marathon

I would ck VRBO.com and try to find a 4 or 5 BR home. Another option is to look for 2 smaller homes side by side.

4. Re: 40th Birthday In Marathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Marathon
Recent Conversations