We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Names of sites to find homes and condos?

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Topic
Names of sites to find homes and condos?

Looking to rent a home on the water or condo in Marathon area. I've checked the big sites like vrbo, homeaway and flipkey. Wondering if there are some local places or others that I could check. I will be staying in the Marco Island area too so looking for places there too. Thanks.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,481 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

Check the local real estate sites. Most, if not all, have a vacation rental section. There are many more but off the top of my head - American Caribbean, Exit, Remax, Key Colony Beach Realty, Coco Plum Vacation (or something like that) there are so many. Google can bring up more.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,427 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

Or just check here on TripAdvisor, there are many vacation rentals and as a new feature they offer a guarantee - very much appreciated. Otherwise, we have made good experience with VRBO.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

www.homeaway.com

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

We have always had a lot of luck with vacationrentals.com. Good luck:)

Marathon, FL
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

2nd vacationrentals.com.

6. Re: Names of sites to find homes and condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:17