We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranquility Bay Questions

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
260 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Tranquility Bay Questions

We will be going to Marathon next week and staying at Tranquility Bay Resort. We booked a special on their website which was $50 per day food and beverage credit. My question is, has anyone stayed using this promotion, and if so, how does it work. Can I use it at the Cafe and the Bar? Much appreciated, Thanks a lot.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,645 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranquility Bay Questions

Why not call TB and ask them where the credit may be used?

That would seem to make the most sense as then you wouldn't have to hope to get good intel from the unknown public. You would have the answer right from the horses mouth.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranquility Bay Questions

Hello! When staying at Tranquility Bay you will just charge to your room as you would normally if you were going to pay at the end of your stay . At the end of your stay the Front Desk should know that you booked that package, and they will zero out your balance accordingly! Have fun and enjoy Marathon and Tranquility for all that it's worth!

- I work at their sister property, Parrot Key. Don't hesitate to call our in-house reservation center here in Key West, either!

3. Re: Tranquility Bay Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marathon