We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Info

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Info

Can anyone tell me if the Amerihost Resort Main Gate 7501 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy is now Humphrey's Restaurant-Inn? My wife and I stayed at the Amerihost there a couple of years ago. Thanks for any info.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Info

No, it's the Radisson Resort Worldgate. The address has been changed to 3011 Maingate Lane. The hotel has a webpage at http://www.radisson.com/kissimmeefl_worldgate for more information. Hope this helps.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Info

No its not that hotel. It is the hotel next to it looking west. It has an indoor pool. Can you tell me the name of that one? Thanks.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Info

It's the Ramada Maingate West. (A Google search of the hotel's phone number reveals that the hotel was once an Amerihost, so I am pretty sure I got the right hotel this time!) I think that it also used to be a Wilson World Hotel.

http://www.ramadamaingatewest.com

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Info

Yes that is it, thanks.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Info

Can you tell me the name of the hotel on the south side corner of W. 192 & Black Lake Rd? My family stayed there in 2000 and would like to know what the name is now. Thanks.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Info

There are several hotels in that area, so I am not exactly sure which one you are asking about.

Masters Inn

Holiday Inn Maingate West

Clarion Maingate

Quality Inn Maingate West

Best Western Lakeside

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Info

It is on the west end of Black Lake Road not the east end.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Info

It was Days Inn Maingate West but I think that the hotel might be closed.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Info

Yea, I did found out that it is Days Inn. Do not know if it closed or not. It is still on this web site.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Info

I have been using local.live.com to try to figure out which hotels you are talking about. When I use the bird's eye feature and look at the Days Inn, the hotel looks abandoned (very cars in parking lot). I wasn't able to tell what the hotel is/was called until I typed hotels into the search for business/category as the hotel's sign no longer displays a name. I cannot find this hotel listed on Trip Advisor, so I am not sure if we are talking about the same hotel. The Days Inn that I think it you are talking about is/was the Days Inn Maingate West at 7980 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. The aerial view shows a 3 story motel-like building shaped like a square with a central courtyard containing an outdoor pool. If you want you can send me a message to me via Trip Advisor with your email address and I can send you a copy of the aerial view or you can see it for yourself by going to local.live.com.