We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quality suites maingate east

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
quality suites maingate east

We booked quality suites maingate east kissimmee for last week in april. I am told that a major renovation will be completed by then so I am optimistic it will be a good stay. Can anyone who has stayed there tell me how often the disney transportation runs. Also, if we drive to disney, how far a drive would it be?

Thanks!!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quality suites maingate east

I do not know what times the shuttles run for this hotel, but usually, they don't get you to the parks until after opening time and they leave to go back to your hotel long before park closings.

If you wanted to drive to Disney, you are not really that far away. You are located within a mile of the I-4 interchange on Hwy 192. The exit off Hwy 192 (World Drive) to take to get to the Disney property is only about one mile or so on the west side of this I-4 interchange, so you are within around 2 miles of the "main Disney exit" off Hwy 192.

To get to the actual parks, however, you will have to drive up to 5 miles on World Drive (especially if going to Magic Kingdom).

So, at most, you are about 7 miles away.

connecticut
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quality suites maingate east

Thanks for the info!

Elmira, NY
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quality suites maingate east

I love Kat Cubs replies. Always helpful and informative! We are also staying here in April for the first time. Getting so excited! We are renting a van from the airport and driving since we are going to Universal and Sea World. Not sure about DW yet, though. I'll post as soon as we get back (aroung 4/20) and give you my 2 cents worth.

4. Re: quality suites maingate east

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:16