We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf...ugh

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
827 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
golf...ugh

Hi Guys,

I have been informed that we must put in a day of golfing in or near Kissimmee. I thought I would ask any of you local golfers if you could recommend a scenic course, maybe with alligators or something to look at, since I don't golf and will aimlessly drive the cart around and consume alcoholic beverages whilst Hubby golfs.

I went on Florida Kiss and there are many nice golf courses, but I am looking for a locals suggestion, somebody that actually has some first hand knowledge of the courses? We do want him to have fun, as we would hate to have to repeat the experience.

-Surf:)))

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,527 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf...ugh

Remington would probably be your best bet. Kissimeee Bay would be your next option.

CTR

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
827 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf...ugh

Thanks for the tip, I'll look them both up!

-Surf:)

3. Re: golf...ugh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 06:18