We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orange lake

houston
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
orange lake

going to orange lake for spring break in a few weeks. anyone been lately? please give any info you have

manchester england
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orange lake

hi went there for a look round last year and we got the hardest time share sell ever and we being to a few. the place look tired and very busy which for march should have not being we stay there 4 years ago and it was great but the apartment we were shown had seen better days hope this helps

Trinidad
Level Contributor
831 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orange lake

I still think it's a great place. Lots of activities. My May/June the new water park should be finished.

macomb michigan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: orange lake

i own a week there in aug.real nice place.try to go every year.check out www.orangelake.com

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
762 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orange lake

We just returned from a tour there last week and it was beautiful however I agree that the push to purchase a time share was incredible and totally took away from the great tour we just experienced.

glasgow
Level Contributor
587 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orange lake

It's timeshare so i'm afraid you will get the hard sell. One or two on here praise it without telling you they are owners and make commission when they pass on new victims.

Just try to stay strong.

new york
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: orange lake

I am a owner. I bought a resale so I did not go through a presentation. I have no intrest in making a commision off anyone! And if I did not think it was a great resort I would try to resell it and tell the people about the negatives (which I did in my review). But I, and my wife, and son happen to think it is a very nice place for owners. Granted, people will come there for $199 for 3 nights and expect the world! Well, in this world, you get what you pay for. And you paid for a hard sell timeshare pitch

glasgow
Level Contributor
587 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: orange lake

I admire your honesty. Sadly the cheap deal has been pushed on this forum by at least one owner without giving the real facts of why it's so cheap.

You might think that makes some people gullible and due what they get but I think they at least should be informed of the REAL deal.

new york
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: orange lake

loveofsun, did not mean to berate you. I guess I took personal exception to what you said, witout really seeing what message you were really trying to convey. But that being said , alot of people come on to this site asking about the best deals in the "world" for Orlando. And there is only one way to get them. Listen to a timeshare presentation. We did last year at the Marriot Horizions. Did not buy , but it gave me ideas Went to Bidshares .com , and did buy one for 1/4 of the price.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL