We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is in the vicinity of WESTGATE VILLAS to eat, shop etc.

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
624 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
What is in the vicinity of WESTGATE VILLAS to eat, shop etc.

Can you tell me what is in the vicinity to eat bfast, lunch or dinner in the area...also is there anything pretty close by such as walmart, shopping center, grocer, etc. Thank you!!!!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,428 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is in the vicinity of WESTGATE VILLAS to eat, shop etc.

If I'm reading the map properly, Westgate Villas are on the West side of I-4 in Kissimmee. I show it near St. Rd. 545 a.k.a. Old Lake Wilson Rd.

There are several restaurants around this area including family style, buffet, and fast food. Lots of choices, but there will be a few more choices over on the side of Hwy 192 east of I-4, so you might want to cruise down that way to check those out.

There is a Publix grocery store further west on 192, I believe, but not a "chain" large grocery store in the near vicinity. Walmart and Target are both several miles away on the east side.

Of course, there is no end to souvenir shops anywhere in this area.

Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is in the vicinity of WESTGATE VILLAS to eat, shop etc.

First off great choice for your villa. I'm 20 years old and have stayed here MANY MANY times and LOVE IT. I could write you a book about this place lol. But back to your question. There is a pizza hut on site. Push one button from your room tell em what you want and TAH DAh there at your door in no time. Also there is TONS of places to eat right down the road. Ponderosa is like right there. Also Publix and walmart are just a step away. Hope that helps.

Let me know if you need anymore information.