We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Hills

Chicago
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Windsor Hills

Hi Pam,

Great Report! We are staying at a six bedroom house in Windsor Hills. This is our first time and I was wondering if it has shuttle service to Disneyworld.

Also shuttle service to and from the airport. Would appreciate anyone's answers.

We will probably rent a mini-van. any suggestions on rental agencies that are good and not too expensive would be appreciated.

I am sure looking forward to the Windsor Hills Resort.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsor Hills

There is no shuttle provided by Windsor Hills. They do have arrangements with local taxi/cab companies to provide a "shuttle" service to/from the parks from their clubhouse...but it comes at a cost. Last year it was $8 per person, each way just to Disney (a 10 minute ride).

To/from the airport was $40 per person each way.

In any case, arrangements must be made the night before. The number to call is provided at the Sundry shop at Windsor Hills.

I beleive there will be set times to travel to/from the parks...so perhaps that minivan will be the best bet.

We rented from Dollar. Check their website prices...then call them directly via their 1-800 number. We saved over $100 for a 2 week minivan rental by calling them.

You say you are renting a 6 BR house. This means at least 6 people? Any more than that...you may want a full size van....just because of luggage transport to/from the airport alone. A minivan is mini...as the name suggests.

Have fun....I'm sure you will love Windsor Hills.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsor Hills

I'm sorry....the to/from price for the airport was $40 each way, not per person.

The to/from the park was each way/per person.

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi, Pizzazz60610. My family is going in July and I am looking at Windsor Hills. Who did you book with? When you get back, please let us know what you thought of the place. My e-mail is elfin44@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
379 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Windsor Hills

elfin44,

You can book Windsor Hills through a number of brokers, owners, etc... Do a google search for windsor hills resort, or www.windsorhillsresort.com to find a lot of options. I booked my condo in April through the owner. His web site is www.magicinorlando.com

Hope it works out for you.