We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you own at Oak Plantation?

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Do you own at Oak Plantation?

We are concerned that this resort has become very poor and that our maintenance fees have not been used to maintain what was once a very good (gold crown) resort. RCI has now suspended its relationship with the resort so we can no longer exchange. Have other members similar concerns and is there anything we can do? Does anyone have legal knowledge please?

Rogersville...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Do you own at Oak Plantation?

I agree with you I am not paying either. Has a lawsuit been filed yet?

augusta
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Do you own at Oak Plantation?

Hi all.

No lawsuit filed, sadly. OP is almost a million $$$ behind in taxes as well. I got a vert nasty phone call from a collection agency yesterday. I'm so over OP and the mismanagement of this resort.

13. Re: Do you own at Oak Plantation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 07:31