We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

buena, nj
Level Contributor
176 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

Has anyone been to Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at the Super Target Shopping Center? We were out and I had left my coupons for this place in our room. We stopped anyway because the sign outside read "Seniors" $6.99.

We were charged $8.99 each. When asked about the price some giuy responded "Oh, that's between 2 and 6. The sign did not have that written on it. I showed them our receipt and they took it and threw it in the trash and said it was not my receipt. Really? I got it when I paid. Won't go here again. Maybe the checkers pocket the difference?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

did you talk to a manager?

we keep the e-mails with coupons in our inbox. they can scan them right from our phone.

i've never been in that location, only by it. they do have different prices at different times of day.

we always enjoy it

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

Been here severl times and never had any issues .It is always best to talk to a manager at the time in these cases

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

I'm really surprised too after several visits, make a complaint. It only takes one bad employee to tarnish a reputation. I'm going back in June and will check it out with coupons! Cheers.

4. Re: Sweet Tomatoes on 192 in Kissimmee at Super Target shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 06:19