We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Close place to stay near Disney

Wangaratta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Close place to stay near Disney

Hello I'm looking for accommodation for 7 people to stay in September. Needs to be close to Disney . We need 5 bedrooms and would like a pool too . Thanks

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,527 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

As a start, here is a map with a list of some of the closest rental communities to Disney http://goo.gl/maps/WIQN

New Jersey
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

We stated at the Radisson Celebration. They have a great pool!

Mentioned in this post
Celebration Suites
Celebration Suites
4,110 Reviews
Kissimmee, FL
Valmeyer, IL
Level Contributor
36 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

We've stayed in Windsor Hills for the last 7 years and still love it! If you'd like the info for the people we rent from just let me know.

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Wangaratta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

There is 5 adults ans 2 kids. Would we all fit in the place you rented . If so could you please send through the number or email to the people you rent from

Thanks

Valmeyer, IL
Level Contributor
36 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

Yes, the villas are all 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom and should accomodate everyone. You can check out their two villas at their website: http://www.letsgoseemickey.com

If you would prefer something larger there are many 5BR homes at Windsor Hills resort as well. The resort's website is http://www.windsorhillsrent.com/. If you go to their website you can look at their properties and also start an enquiry with your travel dates and owners will availability will contact you via email with their rental info.

We've had a great experience with our owners we rent from (and the first owners of the same villa) and with the resort itself. It literally is 5 mins from Disney and will give you easy access to all of the major highways/roadways. Great resort and great location!

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Córdoba
Level Contributor
297 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

Hi!! I stayed at the Marriot Harbour Lakes. Very nice Villas, close to Downtown Disney and all the magic!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

A few months ago I stayed in a townhome with private pool. There were 4 bedroom which could sleep 8 people.

The place I rented from also have a 6 bedroom that sleeps 14, but I think it would be too much for you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
92 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

I would recommend Bonnet Creek resort. I've stayed there three times and loved it! Located 5 min from Downtown Disney.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
620 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

I second Windsor Hills. Great accommodations for the money. There are all sizes from condos to 5 bedroom house, many with pools. The neighborhood pool is fantastic as well. Very quick drive to Disney.

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Orlando
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Close place to stay near Disney

Hi I was reading your reply about winsor hills and we plan to stay there next year we need a 6 bedroom property could you give us any help please or any other tips or information you could share.

Thanks a lot