We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebration suites

Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Celebration suites

We booked a room at this place, to go to Disney with our kids. Has anybody have any good experiences or bad??

Thanks

Barry

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebration suites

I think it was originally called Days Lodge or Days Suites. It was more recently called Suites at Old Town. The rooms are spread throughout multiple buildings . It is located behind Old Town, which consists of restaurants and speciality shops-it might be busy/noisy on the weekends. It is nothing fancy but serves its purpose and is affordably priced. Some rooms have been recently renovated. I personally prefer the nearby Comfort Suites, which has interior corridors and is an excellent value.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebration suites

Correct, Celebration Suites is great for families on a budget. Large family suites, recently renovated and in an excellent location. It several positive reviews posted in the past 6 months.

Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebration suites

Well does not matter anymore, we switched our hotel to the Sheraton Villana Village Suites.

We are paying more, but don't want to second guess ourselves anymore.

Thanks

Barry

Ramsey, Minnesota
Level Contributor
283 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celebration suites

I just booked Celebration Suites at Old Town for our return trip. We stayed here two years ago and were very happy. It wasn't a newer hotel but was clean and spacious with a full kitchen. I asked for a room away from the noisy part of Old Town as someone had mentioned that in a review. It was perfect. Just walked across the street to Old Town. We love Old Town! I prefer not to spend a lot on a fancy hotel. Leaves a lot more money to spend on fun!

5. Re: Celebration suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 07:17