We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Hills vs. Windsor Palms?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
562 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Windsor Hills vs. Windsor Palms?

Just now planning a sudden Oct trip. I have two children (5 & 7). They would love a great pool - I'd love to be close to the parks. Are Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms the best choices? Is Windsor Hills better than Windsor Palms?

TIA,

KC

Mentioned in this post
Windsor Palms Resort
Windsor Palms Resort
351 Reviews
Kissimmee, FL
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
mn
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsor Hills vs. Windsor Palms?

I've been looking to purchase at condo at both units - just got back yesterday. I like both - both are clean - Windsor Hills is newer by 2 or 3 years. They are nearly the same distance from Disney - both have shuttles for pay to the parks. The difference is the pool area - Windsor hills has the water slide. If the price is the same - I'd have to stay at Windsor Hills. Good Luck and have an awesome trip! :D

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
656 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsor Hills vs. Windsor Palms?

The pool at Windsor Hills is, by far, superior to the pool at Windsor Palms.

Both places are minutes from the entrance to Disney.

Mentioned in this post
Windsor Palms Resort
Windsor Palms Resort
351 Reviews
Kissimmee, FL
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
3. Re: Windsor Hills vs. Windsor Palms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 09:20