We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tower lake community

Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
tower lake community

we are thinking of buying here but know nothing on it or the area. anyone know anything of the town lake wales or the area is it a peaceful setting or a little rough on the edges. Please answer soon as ive nly got a few days before ive got to say yes to the place. Thanks!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: tower lake community

It looks to be right off Hwy 27 (busy) and a few miles South of Hwy 60. It's an Adult Mobile Home park. There are many mobile home parks in Florida in general. It would be best if you could see the place before making a decision. I'm not familiar with the area, just a Google search brought up the information.

East Amherst, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tower lake community

I'm sitting in Tower Lakes as I write this. I'm here visiting my parents. It seems to be a very nice community with friendly people. I would echo the recommendation made earlier that you visit and see if it is your type of place. It is about 45 minutes from Orlando and about 90 minutes from either coast. Tower Lakes itself is very well maintained with an excellent community clubhouse and large pool. The residents seem to be very active and accommodating. Good Luck!

Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tower lake community

ty infor was very helpful

4. Re: tower lake community

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Lake Wales