We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood

Central City...
Level Contributor
5 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood

My wife and I are moving to lakeland in June and was wandering if there are any good seafood markets in town? We have been to destin and Panama City and both of those towns have some good places to get seafood. We really like oysters and crabs. Thanks

Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
57 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood

There is a place called Lakeland Seafood Market on Memorial Blvd, but I have not been in there. A friend does use it and says it is good. Kinda in a poor/ rough neighborhood.

Central City...
Level Contributor
5 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood

Thanks for the info.

Central City...
Level Contributor
5 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood

Thanks for the info.

Lakeland, FL
Level Contributor
1 post
540 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood

Jimmy Belle's Seafood Market & restaurant is the newest kid on the block.

We've been there twice, and weren't pleased with either visit.

Breading falls off everything, and it appears everything has the SAME breading recipe and is deep fried in the same oil.

It all tastes the same.

We haven't purchased anything fresh from the "market", but it all looks nice and fresh.

The parking lot is always full, so maybe it's just us.

But that's been our experience.

And we'd like to think we know the difference.

5. Re: Seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2017, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Lakeland
More Lakeland Topics