We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Steakhouses?

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
No Steakhouses?

I've tried in vain to write a review on Outback Steakhouse on E Bay Dr. in Largo Fl. Your website denies that there is one there. In addition your website says that there are no steakhouses at all in Largo.

If you discover that there really is one there, go try it, and find out what a loser the place is. Service, and the lower price items are despicable, and not worthy of the OSI franchise.

Maybe that's why you can't find them.

Also there is no "contact us on your website. I'm not going to bother with you anymore.

4 replies to this topic
Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No Steakhouses?

I found it. If you go to the Restaurant section it's listed under Outback Steakhouse E Bay Dr. It popped right up for me. Also you might want to contact Outback's main company directly with any complaints you have.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,457 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No Steakhouses?

Yep, I found it too and 8 of the 9 reviews of this Outback disagree with your assessment.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No Steakhouses?

I have been there a few times, and have no complaints. On par with any others in the chain. There is also a LongHorn Steakhouse in the same area. On E Bay, SW corner of US19. Also good.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No Steakhouses?

MarkBee,

Can you e-mail me at leroy@VisitSPC.com?

Thank you.

Leroy

Reply to: No Steakhouses?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Largo
Recent Conversations