We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

Which Lauderdale by the Sea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

If you'll be in town this Wednesday , Sea Watch restaurant , a few blocks north of Commercial Blvd on A1A is having an outdoor event along the beach honoring the full moon! It's free for everyone but they will have grills and a raw bar set up for food purchase as well as a steel band etc. Sounds like fun!

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

We went in Feb. and I loved it! It was too cold that night to stay outside so we ate inside and just meandered around after dinner! Highly recommend it! (all different aged guests there)

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

If anyone can verify when the moon is full in April, there should be another one that night! I'll see if I can find out for sure- wouldn't want anyone arriving on the wrong night ( I did that once for a wedding!- Yikes !)

Mentor
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

I just got the emial today that the April party is Thursday the 9th.

4. Re: Full Moon Party at Sea Watch 3/11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea