We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I found Tahiti-High Noon Resort

Which Lauderdale by the Sea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
51 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
I found Tahiti-High Noon Resort

If you are going to Lauderdale by the Sea and need a hotel....look no further...stayed an amazing 10 days at the High Noon Resort....OH MY GOD....paradise in the states is here...you feel like you are in the Carribean or the South Seas...incredible hotel...my review and pixs are posted...I wouldn't look at any other hotel...the grounds are stunning, the hotel is not a HUGE ugly highrise....2/story with each room a view of pool, gardens or beach.....we had the 1-bedroom apartment and it was like our own private house on the beach...this place is the best kept secret and it is right next door to the village so you can walk to all the restuarants, bars, shops....never need a car! We plan on returning - thank you High Noon - awsome and I mean awsome resort! Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions....but this is the #1 hotel to stay in this area! OH yes they have an amazing wi-fi so all laptops can easily work in the rooms and even outside by the beach and pool! Incredible!!!! Has 2/great pools also at the resort!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I found Tahiti-High Noon Resort

I agree, we have our pix on a slide show from last February and I still marvel when I see them. Though the room was small, the atmosphere was wonderful.

Fort Lauderdale...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I found Tahiti-High Noon Resort

High Noon is a good place.

Arthur

Shore Haven Resort

3. Re: I found Tahiti-High Noon Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Lauderdale by the Sea