We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Palm Dining Plan

Which Little Torch Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
93 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Little Palm Dining Plan

The dining plan is $500 per day for 2 people, which includes bkfst, lunch, and dinner with tax and gratuties included. It seems like a lot but their a la cart dining prices are not published. We may venture off the island if we become bored but we will certainly be having bkfst and dinner there. Can it truly be cost effective at that rate?

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Palm Dining Plan

Call and ask them email/fax that days menus to you to get an idea of prices. The menu changes, but you can get an idea to help make your decision. It's been two years since I've had dinner out there, and it seems like most dinner entrees were in the $30 - mid $40 range (that being the avg, there were also less and more). Not including a salad etc. The not having to leave and waiting on the boat etc is worth part of the price.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,585 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Palm Dining Plan

When we stayed there our rate included breakfast, but we bought lunches and dinners. We would say we spent less then $300 a day on food for the 2 of us, not including wine or drinks.

ny
Level Contributor
288 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Palm Dining Plan

If that includes drinks it may be worthwhile.Otherwise it will not pay.

If you have breahfast lunch and dinner it may work out depending on how much you eat

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Palm Dining Plan

Hi , I saw your beautiful pics from little palm island. There was one ( not so beautiful) of something that looked like a long black snake . Was it a snake ? If not what was it ? We are going over this weekend and I'm kind of worry.

Thanks

Reply to: Little Palm Dining Plan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Little Torch Key