We'll be there next week!!! Yay! Have read through the forums and have some ideas of to do's but had some other questions. We're a group of my parents, husband and I, and 3 kids (5 and under). We're staying at Cabana Beach Club.
- Siesta Key beach and area - walk around village?
- St. Armands - walk around?
- Mote Aquarium - we've been to a few aquariums, is this one worth it. thought about just doing the boat ride.
- Might drive to Busch for a day
- Visit Sarasota area - any specifics?
- Visit Anna Marie Island - any specifics besides taking the trolley around?
- Ringling Museum - heard it's free on Mondays?
For these activities, what can we combine and do in one day or requires a whole day. Any specifics for the areas we want to visit?
We heard it would be fun to rent a bike. Also, thought about doing a fishing and/or snorkeling trip but we will be going to the Keys after this. Should we save these activities for the Keys?
We'll mostly be eating at home so looking for fresh seafood. Heard about Cortez and Capt Brians. But will want to go to some lunch places and maybe a special dinner place on the water that is affordable?
And lastly, I will have to go to Tampa for a day and the others will be without a car for a whole day. What can/should they do?